A Girl Named Tamiko
On this page:
"A Girl Named Tamiko" is a drama film directed by John Sturges, filmed in Technicolor and Panavision, and released by Paramount Pictures.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Hal B. Wallis
- art direction by Hal Pereira & Walter H. Tyler
- cinematography by Charles Lang
- edited by Warren Low
- music by Elmer Bernstein
- costume design by Edith Head
- set decoration by Samuel M. Comer
- genres: Film adaptation, Romance Film, Drama
- released in (53 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Girl Named Tamiko
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Thomas S. Hischak
A Girl Named Tamiko How the West Was Won (AAN) Hud The Great Escape The Caretakers Rampage Kings of the Sun Love with the Proper Stranger The Making of the President 1960 The World of Henry Orient The Carpetbaggers Four Days in ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Girl Named Tamiko
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Girl Named Tamiko for some fun with words!