A Girl of the Limberlost
On this page:
"A Girl of the Limberlost" is a 1990 family drama film written by Gene Stratton-Porter and Pamela Douglas and directed by Burt Brinckerhoff.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Tony Bishop & Ann Eldridge
- executive producer: Sascha Schneider
- production design by Tom Wells
- written by Pamela Douglas
- based on "A Girl of the Limberlost" by Gene Stratton-Porter
- Annette O'Toole as Kate Comstock
- Joanna Cassidy as Gene Stratton-Porter
- Heather Fairfield as Elnora Comstock
- Daryl Anderson as Thaddeus Applegate
- Tobias Anderson as Biology Teacher
- Debbie Combs as Math Teacher
- Andy Cowan as Friend #2
- Peter Kienaas as Adult Hobo
- Chauncey Leopardi as Billy
- Stacey Morton as Friend #1
- Vanessa Nowitzky as Marylou
- cinematography by Gordon Lonsdale
- edited by David Saxon
- music by Misha Segal
- costume design by Jane Janiger
- genres: Film adaptation, Family Drama, Family, Drama
- released in (26 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Girl of the Limberlost
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Forty-one False Starts (2013)
Essays on Artists and Writers by Janet Malcolm
A Girl of the Limberlost is a Cinderella story whose wicked stepmother, in an interesting twist, is the heroine's real mother.
by Denise Lowe
Back Street; Lena Rivers 1933 Pilgrimage; Only Yesterday; The King's Vacation; Before Midnight 1934 Money Means Nothing; A Girl of the Limberlost; Two Heads on a Pillow; The Scarlet Letter; Night Alarm; Ever Since Eve; Badge of Honor; ...
The Authors by Philip A. Greasley
A Girl of the Limberlost (1909), The ...
Dimensions of the Midwestern Literary Imagination by Philip A. Greasley
A Girl of the Limberlost (1909), and Laddie ( 1913).
by George A. Katchmer
Bill Gillis, Russell Simpson A Girl of the Limberlost Alfred Allen, Buck Black, Gloria Grey, Cullen Landis, Arthur Millett, Gertrude Olmstead, Ruth Stonehouse ...
THE STANDARD DICTIONARY OF FACTS: A PRACTICAL HANDBOOK OF READY REFERENCE BASED UPON EVERYDAY NEEDS (1922)
"A Girl of the Limberlost." "Birds of the Bible." "Music of the Wild," "The Harvester," "Laddie." "Michael O'Halloran-" Porter, Horace, soldier, diplomat: born in Huntingdon, Pa., 1837; educated at Lawrence Scientific School. Harvard; graduated at ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Girl of the Limberlost
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about A Girl of the Limberlost
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'A Girl of the Limberlost"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1