A Goat's Tail
is an acrostic for agt.
On this page:
"A Goat's Tail": A Goat's Tail is a 2006 British-Ghanaian film and is the directorial debut feature of Julius Amedume who also wrote the script. The plot follows a Ghanaian taxi driver who travels to London and encounters an underworld of drug culture.
- countries: Ghana, United Kingdom
- languages: English Language, Afrikaans Language
- producer: Julius Amedume
- executive producers: Leon Johnson, Anthony Omokanjuola, Mark Whittaker
- written by Julius Amedume
- cinematography by Julius Amedume
- edited by Julius Amedume & Anthony Redman
- music by Neil Clements
- genres: Romance Film, Crime Fiction, Drama
- released on (9 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Goat's Tail
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Goat's Tail to see it in context!