A Good Man
On this page:
- "A Good Man" is a 2011 documentary film about Tony Award-winning dance choreographer, Bill T. Jones, and his efforts to create the dance-theatre piece, "Fondly Do We Hope...Fervently Do We Pray", a salute to Abraham Lincoln for Chicago's Ravinia Festival. A Good Man details Jones's personal struggles with race and coming to grips with the legacy of the Lincoln Presidency and the American Civil War. From the initial pre-production to the show's final performance, the documentary follows Jones as he attempts to connect with his dancers and convey the spirit of the civil rights movement that has inspired him as an artist.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- directors: Gordon Quinn & Bob Hercules
- producer: Joanna Rudnick
- executive producers: Sally Jo Fifer, Susan Lacy, Gordon Quinn
- cinematography by Keith Walker
- edited by David E. Simpson
- music by Christopher Antonio William Lancaster, Jerome Begin, Twin Shadow
- genre: Documentary film
- released on
- "A Good Man" is a film, directed by Safina Uberoi.
"A Good Man" is a song written by Victoria Shaw, Keith Follesé and Adrienne Follesé, and recorded by Canadian country music band Emerson Drive. It was released in March 2006 as the first single from their album Countrified. The song reached the Top 20 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Songs chart in 2006, peaking at number 17.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Good Man
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Dictionary of Proverbs (2005)
by George Latimer Apperson, Martin H. Manser
A good man can no more harm ...
by Wolfgang Mieder, Stewart A. Kingsbury, Kelsie B. Harder
/ You can't keep a good man DOWN.
Consisting of Beautiful Thoughts, Choice Extracts and Sayings, of the Most Eminent Writers of All Nations, from the Earliest Ages to the Present Time, Together with a Comprehensive Biographical Index of Authors, and an Alphabetical List of Subjects Quoted
A good man is a free man. Juvenal. Cledbulus. Lessing. T. L. Harris. Goto. Learn the luxury of doing good. Goldsmith. Man's greatest good is to do good. Stilpo. Day and night think of doing good. Zoroaster. All that God does is right and good.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Good Man
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Good Man
Click on an item to view that photo:
- A good man
Monnow Valley Arts
Photo credit: yellow book
- Hands of a Good Man
Grandpa thunbs through a church lesson manual during a recent visit to his house. His health is failing and he knows he is in his final chapter, but he still reads and loves to learn and understand.
Photo credit: makelessnoise
- A good man down.
Compelling a small stalwart, to get up off of the mat, and take the fight to a team of folks twice his size.
Photo credit: the measure of mike
- Final Days of a Good Man, Adigrat
Photo credit: Rod Waddington
- A good man, Casablanca
Photo credit: David McDonald45
- He was a good man
Photo credit: Dallas Krentzel
- Been A Good Man
Photo credit: Al Peabody
- A good man with nice cats
The cats of Parliament Hill certainly are grateful to this kind man.^v^
Photo credit: Chrys Omori
- You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown!
Photo credit: dreamsjung
- Safina presenting A Good Man
With signed translation
Photo credit: angusf
- Joe is a Good Man
Photo credit: Maxwell GS
View more pictures about A Good Man Is Hard to Find.
Video language resources about A Good Man
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of A Good Man!
Anagrams of A GOOD MAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A Good Man!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Good Man to see it in context!