A Good Son
On this page:
"A Good Son" is a 2011 short family drama film written by David Hauslein and directed by Juan Gil Garcia.
- also known as Un Buen Hijo
- countries: Mexico, United States of America
- language: Spanish Language
- producer: Omar Pérez
- executive producer: Juan Gil Garcia
- art direction by Jorge Sanders
- written by David Hauslein
- based on a story by Juan Gil Garcia
- casting by Cathia Cuevas, Lesly Marin, Gabriela Cortez
- cinematography by Luis Montijo
- edited by Erick Bernardo Romero Ayon
- music by Robert Litton
- set decoration by Abraham Sánchez
- genres: LGBT, Family, Drama
- released in (4 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Good Son
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Voices of the Past (2006)
A Small Collection of Poetry by Andrew Ball
A G003 Son Being a good son is always hard and stressful Because of all your parent's expectations and rules. Being a good son means trying to do the right thing all the time No matter what. Being a good son is always trying your best at ...
by Oliver Leaman
A good son would take that as a lesson, and ...
Encyclopaedia Americana : a popular dictionary of arts, sciences, literature, history, politics, and biography, brought down to the present time (1836)
rue friend, a good son, a tender husband and a real philanthropist.
Over 20,000 Adages from More Than 120 Languages, Nationalities and Ethnic Groups by Harold V. Cordry
A good son is the light of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Good Son
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about A Good Son
There is no belief
But I believe in you and me
As all have been eaten up
By reason and logic!
I believe in you
I believe in me
We can be a good daughter
We can be a good father
We can be a good son
Above all a good human! (Abdul Wahab)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Good Son to see it in context!