A Good Year
is an acrostic for agy.
On this page:
"A Good Year" is a 2006 British romantic comedy-drama film, set in London and Provence. Directed by Ridley Scott, starring Russell Crowe, Marion Cotillard, Didier Bourdon, Abbie Cornish, Tom Hollander and Albert Finney, it is based on the 2004 novel of the same name by British author Peter Mayle.
- also known as İyi Bir Yıl, Гарний рік, Dobra godina, 美好的一年
- countries: United States of America, United Kingdom
- languages: English Language, French, Russian Language
- producer: Ridley Scott
- executive producers: Branko Lustig, Guy Pechard, Lisa Ellzey & Julie Payne
- production design by Sonja Klaus
- art direction by Frederic Evard & Robert Cowper
- written by Marc Klein
- based on "A good year" by Peter Mayle
- Russell Crowe as Max Skinner
- Marion Cotillard as Fanny Chenal
- Abbie Cornish as Christie Roberts
- Kenneth Cranham as Sir Nigel
- Richard Coyle as Amis
- Daniel Mays as Bert the Doorman
- Tom Hollander as Charlie Willis
- Albert Finney as Uncle Henry
- Freddie Highmore as Max Skinner
- Didier Bourdon as Francis Duflot
- Archie Panjabi as Gemma
- Isabelle Candelier as Ludivine Duflot
- Rafe Spall as Kenny
- casting by Antoinette Boulat & Jina Jay
- cinematography by Philippe Le Sourd
- edited by Dody Dorn & Robb Sullivan
- music by Marc Streitenfeld
- costume design by Catherine Leterrier
- set decoration by Bárbara Pérez-Solero
- location: London
- genres: Romantic comedy, Film adaptation, Romance Film, Slice of life, Comedy-drama, Comedy of manners, Comedy, Drama
- tagline: Everything matures... eventually.
- rating: PG-13 (USA), 16+ (RU)
- released on (9 years ago)
- official website: www.agoodyear.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Good Year
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Emanuel Strauss
dobre samo sig chwali dobre sig samo dzigkuje na dobre wino wiechy nie potrzeba dobrt samo se dobrt vino bez vichy dobro se vino samo hvali a bornak nem kell a good winter brings a good summer a snow year, a good year a snow year, ...
by Emanuel Strauss
a good summer a snow year, a good year a snow year, a rich year a year of snow, a year of plenty under water famine, under snow bread Ger: Schneejahr, gut Jahr Schneejahr, reich Jahr Fr: an de neige, est un an de bien année neigeuse, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Good Year
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Good Year
Click on an item to view that photo:
- A good year
Photo credit: moonrat42
- A good year
Photo credit: bobfamiliar
- A Good Year For The Daffs
Starting to go over now but it's been a yellow spring this year. Glorious.
Photo credit: Stewart Black
- A good year for cottonwoods
Photo credit: iagoarchangel
- A good year for vines.
Photo credit: Robbie1
- Such a good year!
Photo credit: ThatRobClarke
- A good year for ash seeds
Photo credit: B. J. Deming
- It's been a good year so far
Photo credit: keith_and_kasia
- It's a good year for bluebells
Photo credit: Rhian vK
- Stroud ... a good year for blossom.
Photo credit: bazzadarambler
- Noyo Harbor 1969 - a good year!
Photo credit: CasparGirl
- Look for a good year of tasty orange juice!
Tropicana O.J., here comes another truckload! Amazingly, there are so many different companies moving oranges to Tropicana.
Photo credit: Carol (vanhookc)
Quotes about A Good Year
A snowy year, means a good year for grain.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Good Year to see it in context!