A Hat appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- No stiff raw data hat is in a van… is it a hat a dwarf fits on?
- A man, a plan, a cat, a ham, a yak, a yam, a hat, a canal - Panama!
- A man, a plan, a caret, a ban, a myriad, a sum, a lac, a liar, a hoop, a pint, a catalpa, a gas, an oil, a bird, a yell, a vat, a caw, a pax, a wag, a tax, a nay, a ram, a cap, a yam, a gay, a tsar, a wall, a car, a luger, a ward, a bin, a woman, a vassal, a wolf, a tuna, a nit, a pall, a fret, a watt, a bay, a daub, a tan, a cab, a datum, a gall, a hat, a fag, a zap, a say, a jaw, a lay, a wet, a gallop, a tug, a trot, a trap, a tram, a torr, a caper, a top, a tonk, a toll, a ball, a fair, a sax, a minim, a tenor, a bass, a passer, a capital, a rut, an amen, a ted, a cabal, a tang, a sun, an ass, a maw, a sag, a jam, a dam, a sub, a salt, an axon, a sail, an ad, a wadi, a radian, a room, a rood, a rip, a tad, a pariah, a revel, a reel, a reed, a pool, a plug, a pin, a peek, a parabola, a dog, a pat, a cud, a nu, a fan, a pal, a rum, a nod, an eta, a lag, an eel, a batik, a mug, a mot, a nap, a maxim, a mood, a leek, a grub, a gob, a gel, a drab, a citadel, a total, a cedar, a tap, a gag, a rat, a manor, a bar, a gal, a cola, a pap, a yaw, a tab, a raj, a gab, a nag, a pagan, a bag, a jar, a bat, a way, a papa, a local, a gar, a baron, a mat, a rag, a gap, a tar, a decal, a tot, a led, a tic, a bard, a leg, a bog, a burg, a keel, a doom, a mix, a map, an atom, a gum, a kit, a baleen, a gala, a ten, a don, a mural, a pan, a faun, a ducat, a pagoda, a lob, a rap, a keep, a nip, a gulp, a loop, a deer, a leer, a lever, a hair, a pad, a tapir, a door, a moor, an aid, a raid, a wad, an alias, an ox, an atlas, a bus, a madam, a jag, a saw, a mass, an anus, a gnat, a lab, a cadet, an em, a natural, a tip, a caress, a pass, a baronet, a minimax, a sari, a fall, a ballot, a knot, a pot, a rep, a carrot, a mart, a part, a tort, a gut, a poll, a gateway, a law, a jay, a sap, a zag, a fat, a hall, a gamut, a dab, a can, a tabu, a day, a batt, a waterfall, a patina, a nut, a flow, a lass, a van, a mow, a nib, a draw, a regular, a call, a war, a stay, a gam, a yap, a cam, a ray, an ax, a tag, a wax, a paw, a cat, a valley, a drib, a lion, a saga, a plat, a catnip, a pooh, a rail, a calamus, a dairyman, a bater, a canal - Panama!
On this page:
"A Hat" is a musical album of Souvaris.
- released in (8 years ago)
Phrases with A Hat
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Hat
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Everything You Need to Know to Train and Succeed in Any Triathlon in Just Three Months - No Matter Your Skill Level by Tom Holland
Ifyou wonder whether wearing a hat is a good thing to do, just watch the Hawaii Ironman on television—it takes place in brutal sun and extreme temperatures and the majority of these elite triathletes are wearing caps during the run. Once you ...
Including Key Largo and Key West by Candace Leslie
A hat is a good idea, along with a reliable sunblock. And be ...
by Ellen Bialystok
Older children, on the other hand, are expected to respond to such questions by giving "formal definitions," which conform to particular standards for form as well as for content, for example, "A hat is an article of clothing worn ...
A New Canting Dictionary (1725)
Comprehending All the Terms, Ancient and Modern, Used in the Several Tribes of Gypsies, Beggars, Shoplifters, Highwaymen, Foot-pads, and All Other Clans of Cheats and Villains. Interspersed with Proverbs, Phrases, Figurative Speeches, &c. Being a Complete Collection of All that Has Been Publish'd of that Kind. With Very Large Additions of Words Never Before Made Publick ... With a Preface, Giving an Account of the Original, Progress, &c. of the Canting Crew; and Recommending Methods for Diminishing These Varlets, by Better Employment of the Poor. To which is Added a Complete Collection of Songs in the Canting Dialect
NAB-Che,it, a Hat. NA B-Girder, a Bridlc, NAN, a Maid-sca vant. NANNY-House, a Bawdy-house.
by Cyrus Byington
a hat; a bonnet; a cap; borrowed from the French chapeau, a hat. shapo anunkaka alata,n.,a hat lining. shapo haksohish, n. , ...
A Botanical Dictionary (1805)
Or, Elements of Systematic and Philosophical Botany by Colin Milne
PILEUS, a hat or bonnet ; the orbicular horizontal expansion or upper part of a mushroom, which covers the fructification. This, from its figure, is properly enough termed by botanists the hat of the mushroom. PI LI, hairs ; one of the species of ...
or the Original Antiquated and Natural Curiosities of the South of Scotland by John Mactaggart
Hie-cocket Hat — A hat with the brim thrice cocked. It is said to be " the life of an old hat to cock it." Anciently these hats were very commonly wore ; also hair tied and clubed in a ribbon fang ; coats long in the waist with large buttons ; waistcoats ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Hat
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Hat
Click on an item to view that photo:
- A Hat
Photo credit: mikegoren
- A Hat
The Hat with A Cat.
Monmouth Mall, New Jersey
This work is licensed under Creative Commons 2.0 Generic.
You are free to share and to remix with attribution.
Photo credit: modomatic
- A hat
Photo credit: eelke dekker
- A Hat
Photo credit: aliwest44
- A hat
Photo credit: Karen_O'D
- Grab a hat!
Photo credit: Manchester Library
- Man In A Hat
Best viewed large L and against a black background. Click on the FLUIDR link below :)
Photo credit: Public Places
- Baby with a hat sitting in a car
Photo credit: simpleinsomnia
- Nereus with a hat
Photo credit: electricspacesheep
- Child in a Hat Walking Down a Path
Girl at the end of a walkway thinks about taking steps down a set of stairs.
Photo credit: Ian D. Keating
- It's winter, so you always wear a hat...
Photo credit: Fran Tapia
- Lady with a hat ...
in the Grampians ...
Photo credit: 3B's
- A hat!
Photo credit: clicksnd
- On Ilkley Moor without a hat.
Photo credit: San Sharma
- They put a hat on the water tower.
Photo credit: gregor_y
- Wearing a Hat
Photo credit: John Jewell
- Always A Hat
Photo credit: Aphexlee
- Making a hat
Photo credit: sarahwulfeck
- Spikes with a hat
Photo credit: quinn.anya
- Bath ... Spot in a hat.
Photo credit: bazzadarambler
Video language resources about A Hat
Click on an item to play that video:
- Idiom Video - A Drop of a Hat
This group choose to the drop of a hat v.
- ESL Guessing Game, Out of a Hat
This simple game can be played with a hat and some paper, as well as a whiteboard and pen. Students guess words in sentences, pulling letters out of the hat.
- Language Lesson (or: What a Difference a Hat Makes)
See also the pronunciation examples of A Hat!
Quotes about A Hat
Crazy, funky, junky hat.
Overslept, hair unsightly,
Trying to look like Keira Knightley.
We've been there,
We've done that,
We see right through
Your funky hat! (Rebecca Ryan)
Anagrams of A HAT
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of A Hat!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Hat to see it in context!