A Hat appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- No stiff raw data hat is in a van… is it a hat a dwarf fits on?
- A man, a plan, a cat, a ham, a yak, a yam, a hat, a canal - Panama!
- A man, a plan, a caret, a ban, a myriad, a sum, a lac, a liar, a hoop, a pint, a catalpa, a gas, an oil, a bird, a yell, a vat, a caw, a pax, a wag, a tax, a nay, a ram, a cap, a yam, a gay, a tsar, a wall, a car, a luger, a ward, a bin, a woman, a vassal, a wolf, a tuna, a nit, a pall, a fret, a watt, a bay, a daub, a tan, a cab, a datum, a gall, a hat, a fag, a zap, a say, a jaw, a lay, a wet, a gallop, a tug, a trot, a trap, a tram, a torr, a caper, a top, a tonk, a toll, a ball, a fair, a sax, a minim, a tenor, a bass, a passer, a capital, a rut, an amen, a ted, a cabal, a tang, a sun, an ass, a maw, a sag, a jam, a dam, a sub, a salt, an axon, a sail, an ad, a wadi, a radian, a room, a rood, a rip, a tad, a pariah, a revel, a reel, a reed, a pool, a plug, a pin, a peek, a parabola, a dog, a pat, a cud, a nu, a fan, a pal, a rum, a nod, an eta, a lag, an eel, a batik, a mug, a mot, a nap, a maxim, a mood, a leek, a grub, a gob, a gel, a drab, a citadel, a total, a cedar, a tap, a gag, a rat, a manor, a bar, a gal, a cola, a pap, a yaw, a tab, a raj, a gab, a nag, a pagan, a bag, a jar, a bat, a way, a papa, a local, a gar, a baron, a mat, a rag, a gap, a tar, a decal, a tot, a led, a tic, a bard, a leg, a bog, a burg, a keel, a doom, a mix, a map, an atom, a gum, a kit, a baleen, a gala, a ten, a don, a mural, a pan, a faun, a ducat, a pagoda, a lob, a rap, a keep, a nip, a gulp, a loop, a deer, a leer, a lever, a hair, a pad, a tapir, a door, a moor, an aid, a raid, a wad, an alias, an ox, an atlas, a bus, a madam, a jag, a saw, a mass, an anus, a gnat, a lab, a cadet, an em, a natural, a tip, a caress, a pass, a baronet, a minimax, a sari, a fall, a ballot, a knot, a pot, a rep, a carrot, a mart, a part, a tort, a gut, a poll, a gateway, a law, a jay, a sap, a zag, a fat, a hall, a gamut, a dab, a can, a tabu, a day, a batt, a waterfall, a patina, a nut, a flow, a lass, a van, a mow, a nib, a draw, a regular, a call, a war, a stay, a gam, a yap, a cam, a ray, an ax, a tag, a wax, a paw, a cat, a valley, a drib, a lion, a saga, a plat, a catnip, a pooh, a rail, a calamus, a dairyman, a bater, a canal - Panama!
On this page:
"A Hat" is a musical album of Souvaris.
- released in (8 years ago)
Phrases with A Hat
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Hat
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The American Hatter (1919)
Between employer and employee a hat is a singularly dignified gift. It is helpful without smacking of charity. And with the aid of a well devised hat order the purchase and presentation are relieved of all worry. Allen & Hunter had a member of ...
by Jacqueline J. Howard
A hat is a covering for the head, Be XXII.
Everything You Need to Know to Train and Succeed in Any Triathlon in Just Three Months - No Matter Your Skill Level by Tom Holland
Ifyou wonder whether wearing a hat is a good thing to do, just watch the Hawaii Ironman on television—it takes place in brutal sun and extreme temperatures and the majority of these elite triathletes are wearing caps during the run. Once you ...
Our LONG HAIRitage (2011)
Bringing Peace and Health to Your Head by Roger Sigler
then a hat is a good idea, especially when the sun is directly overhead.
by Cyrus Byington
a hat; a bonnet; a cap; borrowed from the French chapeau, a hat. shapo anunkaka alata,n.,a hat lining. shapo haksohish, n. , ...
by William K. Emerson
Until 1840 the turned-up brim, now purely decorative, still conformed to an arc, so from the front the chapeau actually looked like a hat with the front and back turned up, as, in fact, it was. In 1840 a new chapeau form existence came into Fig .
by Paul Heacock
by holding out a hat pass ...
Containing a Clear Exposition of Their Principles and Practice by Andrew Ure
[n the face of these rims a number of pegs or blocks are set at nearly equal distances apart, upon each of which pegs or blocks it is intended to place a hat, and as the wheel evolves, to pan it into and out of the dyeing.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Hat
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Hat
Click on an item to view that photo:
- A hat
Photo credit: vonguard
- A Hat
Photo credit: mikegoren
- A hat
This was thrown across the audience from ... somewhere.
Photo credit: Mike Burns
- A hat
But not "the hat" of course :-)
Photo credit: sk8geek
- A hat
Photo credit: swkaplan
- A hat
Photo credit: Karen_O'D
- A Hat
Photo credit: aliwest44
- A Hat
The Hat with A Cat.
Monmouth Mall, New Jersey
This work is licensed under Creative Commons 2.0 Generic.
You are free to share and to remix with attribution.
Photo credit: modomatic
- It's winter, so you always wear a hat...
Photo credit: Fran Tapia
- A hat!
Photo credit: clicksnd
- Its a Hat
Photo credit: amslerPIX
- Man In A Hat
Best viewed large L and against a black background. Click on the FLUIDR link below :)
Photo credit: Public Places
- Baby with a hat sitting in a car
Photo credit: simpleinsomnia
- Child in a Hat Walking Down a Path
Girl at the end of a walkway thinks about taking steps down a set of stairs.
Photo credit: Ian D. Keating
- Hawk Attacking a Hat
ca. 1930s. From the Charles Eymundson fonds, PR2012.0927/872.
- Mending a Hat
A woman mends a hat in the Sunday Up Market in Brick Lane.
Photo credit: garryknight
- They put a hat on the water tower.
Photo credit: gregor_y
- On Ilkley Moor without a hat.
Photo credit: San Sharma
- Hana in a hat
Photo credit: gcorrin
- Sporting a hat
Photo credit: manguzmo
Video language resources about A Hat
Click on an item to play that video:
- Idiom Video - A Drop of a Hat
This group choose to the drop of a hat v.
- ESL Guessing Game, Out of a Hat
This simple game can be played with a hat and some paper, as well as a whiteboard and pen. Students guess words in sentences, pulling letters out of the hat.
- Language Lesson (or: What a Difference a Hat Makes)
See also the pronunciation examples of A Hat!
Quotes about A Hat
Crazy, funky, junky hat.
Overslept, hair unsightly,
Trying to look like Keira Knightley.
We've been there,
We've done that,
We see right through
Your funky hat! (Rebecca Ryan)
Anagrams of A HAT
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of A Hat!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Hat to see it in context!