A Hard Days Night
On this page:
"A Hard Days Night" a.k.a. "A Hard Day's Night": A Hard Day's Night is a 1964 British black-and-white comedy film directed by Richard Lester and starring the Beatles—John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr—during the height of Beatlemania. It was written by Alun Owen and originally released by United Artists. The film portrays several days in the lives of the group.
- also known as A Hard Day's Night: Collector's Series; Beatles No. 1; The Beatles; ¡Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Paul, John, George y Ringo!; Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!; Beatlemania; Yeah Yeah Yeah
- country: United Kingdom
- languages: English Language, German Language
- producer: Walter Shenson
- executive producer: David V. Picker
- art direction by Raymond Simm
- written by Alun Owen
- cinematography by Gilbert Taylor
- edited by John Jympson
- music by George Martin, The Beatles
- costume design by Julie Harris & Douglas Millings
- locations: City Barge, Turk's Head
- genres: Jukebox musical, Black-and-white, Indie film, Music, British New Wave, Musical, Absurdism, Ensemble Film, Star vehicle, Musical comedy, Comedy
- 6 New Songs!
- THE BEATLES in Their First Full Length, Hilarious Action-Packed Film
- The greatest rock & roll comedy adventure
- rating: G (USA)
- released on (50 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- Satellite Award for Best Overall DVD
- "A Hard Days Night" a.k.a. "A Hard Day's Night": "A Hard Day's Night" is a song by the English rock band the Beatles. Written by John Lennon, and credited to Lennon–McCartney, it was released on the movie soundtrack of the same name in 1964. It was later released as a single, with "Things We Said Today" as its B-side.
- "A Hard Days Night" a.k.a. "A Hard Day's Night": A Hard Day's Night is the third studio album by English rock band the Beatles, released on 10 July 1964, with side one containing songs from the soundtrack to their film A Hard Day's Night. The American version of the album was released two weeks earlier, on 26 June 1964 by United Artists Records, with a different track listing. This is the first Beatles album to be recorded entirely on four-track tape, allowing for good stereo mixes.
- "A Hard Days Night" a.k.a. "A Hard Day's Night": A Hard Day's Night is a Japan-only EP from the Californian pop-punk group Sugarcult, featuring a cover of the Beatles classic.
- "A Hard Days Night" a.k.a. "Extracts from the Film A Hard Day's Night": Hard Day's Night No.1 is a 1964 EP album by The Beatles.
- "A Hard Days Night" a.k.a. "A Hard Day's Night" is a musical single of Peter Sellers.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Hard Days Night
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Hard Days Night
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about A Hard Days Night
Mind Your Language S02 E06 A Hard Days Night
episodes television series, mind your english episodes, looking episode 1 season 1, episodes season 2 online free, youtube british tv series full episodes mind ...
Anagrams of A HARD DAYS NIGHT
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Hard Days Night to see it in context!