A Haunting We Will Go
On this page:
- "A Haunting We Will Go" a.k.a. "A-Haunting We Will Go" is a 1966 theatrical Looney Tunes cartoon that was directed by Robert McKimson. As with the other Witch Hazel cartoons, June Foray voices Witch Hazel while Mel Blanc voices Speedy Gonzales, Daffy Duck, and Daffy's nephew. This is the last Looney Tunes cartoon featuring Witch Hazel, as well as the last Looney Tunes cartoon with June Foray's voice acting in the Golden Age. However, she would reprise her role as Witch Hazel once again in an episode of the 2003 Duck Dodgers series.
- country: United States of America
- languages: English Language, Spanish Language
- producers: David H. DePatie & Friz Freleng
- edited by Al Wahrman
- music by William Lava
- genres: Animation, Family, Comedy
- released on (48 years ago)
- "A Haunting We Will Go" is a 1949 animated short directed by Seymour Kneitel and narrated again by Frank Gallop, featuring Casper the Friendly Ghost. This is also the last short before the character was used in a series of 52 regular theatrical shorts.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Haunting We Will Go
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Cary D. Wintz, Paul Finkelman
A Haunting We Will Go (1942); Cosmo Jones, Crime Smasher (1943); King oftheZombies ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Haunting We Will Go
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: