A Hole in the Wall
On this page:
"A Hole in the Wall" is a 1982 Argentine film directed by David José Kohon.
- also known as El agujero en la pared
- country: Argentina
- language: Spanish Language
- production design by Miguel Ángel Lumaldo
- written by David José Kohon
- cinematography by Hector Collodoro
- edited by Alberto Borello
- music by Lito Vitale
- genres: Comedy, Drama
- released on (32 years ago)
- "A Hole in the Wall" is a composition.
- "A Hole In The Wall" is a musical album of Marc Jordan.
- released in (32 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Hole in the Wall
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
money© 1 uk informal for cash machine building© 2 us a small, often unpleasant, shop, house or restaurant: It s just a hole in the wall but the food is good. hole punch(er) /'haol. pAn ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Hole in the Wall
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Hole in the Wall
Click on an item to view that photo:
- A Hole In The Wall
Photo credit: gawd
- A hole in the wall
Apparently, the locals are not overly fond of looking at the river when they don't want to.
Photo credit: access.denied
- A hole in the wall
The beautiful stone architecture of the Getty Museum frames a view of Northern Los Angeles.
Photo credit: Jim Staley
- Athens through a hole in the wall
from the Acropolis (photo by Michelle)
Photo credit: jaybergesen
- Hell is a hole in the wall
Photo credit: billsoPHOTO
- Coffee from a hole in the wall
Photo credit: Kaeru
- It's a hole in the wall
Photo credit: amelungc
- Eating Steak from a Hole in the Wall
They pressed a button, steak came out.
Photo credit: kurmbox
- There's a hole in the wall
Photo credit: RichardBowen
- She Needs it Like a Hole in the Wall
Photo credit: Orin Zebest
- A Hole in the Wall to Fix the Pipes
Photo credit: Ubi Desperare Nescio
- Lunch at a hole in the wall Mexican restaurant in Gastown
Photo credit: Marc van der Chijs
- Water gushing through a hole in the wall
A tributary to Scandale Beck
Photo credit: Bods
- Fake Flowers in a Hole in the Wall for Muriel
Photo credit: mikecogh
Quotes about A Hole in the Wall
There is a hole in the wall,
But, when i looked at it, i met a door!
And i knocked and, it opened to me and,
I entered in! !
There, i met the muse of joy portrayed all around the wall. (Edward Kofi Louis)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Hole in the Wall to see it in context!