A Holiday Romance
On this page:
- "A Holiday Romance" a.k.a. "Borrowed Hearts": A businessman hires himself a pretend family from one of his employees to seal an important business deal with a mysterious man.
- read more about Borrowed Hearts
- "A Holiday Romance" is a 1999 film directed by Bobby Roth and starring Naomi Judd, Andy Griffith, and Gerald McRaney. This film has been released on DVD.
- also known as A Song for the Season
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- production design by Dan Yarhi
- art direction by Elis Lam
- music by Christopher Franke
- genres: Romance Film, Television film, Comedy, Drama
- subject: Christmas
- released on (15 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Holiday Romance
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Venetian's Proposal (2011)
by Lee Wilkinson
A holiday romance is the last thing Nicola Whitney is looking for in Venice.
Routledge Library Editions: Charles Dickens by Arthur L. Hayward
A Holiday Romance. George Silverman's Explanation. Edwin Drood. to Aug, 1854. Household Words, Christmas, 1854.
by Michael Lück
At its most basic, sex tourism involves travel with the specific purpose of finding sexual gratification at the destination, although there is a continuum of purpose from nothing more sinister than seeking a holiday romance to highly unacceptable ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Holiday Romance
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Holiday Romance to see it in context!