A Home on the Range
On this page:
"A Home on the Range": A Home on the Range: The Jewish Chicken Ranchers of Petaluma is a 2002 documentary by Bonnie Burt and Judith Montell about a group of Jews who fled from pogroms in Eastern Europe and prejudice in America to organized a socialist society in rural Northern California, where they relied on raising chickens to support themselves.
- also known as A Home on the Range: The Jewish Chicken Ranchers of Petaluma
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- directors: Bonnie Burt & Judith Montell
- producers: Judith Montell & Bonnie Burt
- genre: Documentary film
- released on (13 years ago)
- official website: www.jewishchickenranchers.com/press
"A home on the range" is a book by Judith Bowen.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Home on the Range
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: