A Ilha dos Amores
On this page:
"A Ilha dos Amores" is a 1982 Portuguese-Japanese drama film directed by Paulo Rocha. It was entered into the 1982 Cannes Film Festival.
- also known as Koi no ukisima, The Island of Love
- countries: Japan, Portugal
- languages: Portuguese Language, Japanese Language
- producer: Paulo Rocha
- executive producers: Etsuko Takano & Paulo Rocha
- production design by Batica , Cristina Reis, Takeharu Sakaguchi
- written by Sumiko Haneda, Jorge L. Neto, Paulo Rocha
- based on a story by Wenceslau de Moraes
- cinematography by Acácio de Almeida, Kôzô Okazaki, Elso Roque
- music by Paulo Brandão
- costume design by Batica , Cristina Reis, Takeharu Sakaguchi
- genres: Drama, Romance Film
- released in (33 years ago)
"A ilha dos amores" is a book by Luís de Camões.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Ilha dos Amores
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Ilha dos Amores for some fun with words!