A Knight in Camelot
On this page:
"A Knight in Camelot" is a 1998 TV movie starring Whoopi Goldberg and Michael York. It was directed by Roger Young, distributed by Disney and is loosely based on Mark Twain's A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- written by Joe Wiesenfeld
- based on "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court" by Mark Twain
- genres: Science Fiction, Adventure Film, Costume drama, Family, Fantasy, Fantasy Comedy, Comedy
- released in (17 years ago)
- official website: movies.disney.com/a-knight-in-camelot
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Knight in Camelot
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Martin STORY: Langford Reed Standard fantasy short: Fairy helps knight save princess from ogre, witch, and dwarf A Knight in Camelot 7998. (USA). ABC-TV. color, 95 mins. W: Whoopi Goldberg (Vivien Morgan), Michael York (King Arthur).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Knight in Camelot
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Knight in Camelot for some fun with words!