A Lady in Paris
On this page:
- also known as Une estonienne à Paris, Eestianna Pariisis
- countries: Estonia, Belgium, France
- languages: Estonian Language, French
- producers: Miléna Poylo, Gilles Sacuto, Riina Sildos
- production design by Pascale Consigny
- written by Ilmar Raag, Agnès Feuvre, Lise Macheboeuf
- casting by Brigitte Moidon
- cinematography by Laurent Brunet
- edited by Anne-Laure Guégan
- music by Dez Mona
- costume design by Ann Dunsford
- set decoration by Sébastien Danos
- genre: Drama
- rating: G
- released on
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Lady in Paris
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by James Copland
A lady in Paris, in 1838, after having had eels for dirt, ner, was awakened in the night by headache, nausea, followed by vomiting ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Lady in Paris
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of A LADY IN PARIS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A Lady in Paris!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Lady in Paris for some fun with words!