A Life Without Pain
On this page:
"A Life Without Pain" is a documentary film by Melody Gilbert about children who can't feel pain.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- genres: Documentary film, Culture & Society, Illnesses & Disabilities
- released in (10 years ago)
- official website: www.alifewithoutpain.com
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Life Without Pain
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Brian Jones
In thestory "Around the World," for example, Hannah,wholives with a debilitating arm injury,imagines a life without pain: "Inmy farthest reaches Igo where Ihave no weight, where weight means nothing—underwater, or onthe moon, and Iamnot ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Life Without Pain
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: