A Life in the Balance
On this page:
"A Life in the Balance" is a 1955 thriller drama film written by Robert Presnell Jr. and Leo Townsend and directed by Harry Horner and Rafael Portillo; with writing credits by Georges Simenon.
- also known as Det 7:e mordet, Entre a Vida e a Morte, Eros kai stiletto, Henki vaakalaudalla
- countries: Mexico, United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Leonard Goldstein
- art direction by Gunther Gerzso
- written by Leo Townsend & Robert Presnell Jr.
- based on a story by Georges Simenon
- Ricardo Montalbán as Antonio Gómez
- Anne Bancroft as María Ibinia
- Lee Marvin as The Killer
- José Pérez as Paco Gómez
- Rodolfo Acosta as Lt. Fernando
- Carlos Muzquiz as Capt. Saldana
- Jorge Trevino as Sergeant
- José Torvay as Andrés Martínez
- Eva Calvo as Carla Arlota
- Fanny Schiller as Carmen Martinez
- Tamara Garina as Doña Lucrecia
- Pascual García Peña as Porter
- Tony Carbajal as Pedro
- edited by George A. Gittens & George Crone
- music by Raúl Lavista
- genres: Thriller, Drama
- released on (60 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Life in the Balance
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Lee Marvin (2006)
His Films and Career by Robert J. Lentz
A Life in the Balance is a thriller that derives much of its atmosphere from the ...
An Encyclopedia of the American Mosaic by Charles A. Gallagher, Cameron D. Lippard
A Life in the Balance: The Case ofMumia Abu-Jamal. Amnesty International.
by Mary Bosworth
A life in the balance: The Billy Wayne Sinclair story. New York: Arcade. Skinner ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Life in the Balance
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: