A Little Pond
is an acrostic for alp.
On this page:
"A Little Pond": "No one can agree about what happened at South Korea's No Gun Ri Bridge between June 26 and 29, 1950. The press reports that unearthed the story in 1999 claim that panicked US soldiers massacred 300 Korean refugees under orders from commanders who believed North Korean spies were hiding in the group. Dueling books published in the early 2000's discredited some of these eyewitnesses, then validated them, lowered the casualty count, then raised the casualty count and finally just settled for accusing each other of "raping history.
- also known as Jageun yeonmot, Jakeun yeonmot
- country: South Korea
- language: Korean Language
- director: Lee Sang-woo
- producer: Lee Woo-Jung
- executive producer: Lee Eun
- art direction by Yoon Jung-sub
- written by Lee Sang-woo
- Moon Sung-Keun as Mr. Moon
- Shin-il Kang as Mr. Kang
- Kim Roi-ha as Gae-Bi's Father
- Choi Jong-ryul as Ja-Ya's Grandfather
- Kwang-jung Park as Mr. Park
- Myeong-cheol Shin as Jjang-I
- Kim Seung-wook as Ja-Ya's Father
- Myeong-shin Park as Gae-Bi's Mother
- Hye-Jin Jeon as Jjang-I's Mother
- Dae-Yeon Lee as Jjang-I's Uncle
- Kim Ui-Jin as Ja-Ya
- Park Ji-Ah as Jjang-I's Aunt
- Seung-Bi Lee as Ja-Ya's Mother
- Min Bok-gi as Mr. Min
- Min Sung-Wook as Mr. Moon's Son - Wook-I
- cinematography by Choi Jin-Woong
- edited by Jang Seong-Ho
- music by Bang Jun-Seok
- costume design by Jeong Kyeong-Hee
- set decoration by Yun Il-Rang
- genres: War film, Historical fiction, Drama, East Asian cinema, World cinema
- subject: No Gun Ri Massacre
- released on (5 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Little Pond
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Gunapala Piyasena Malalasekera
— A little pond in Mahameghavana between the site of the Maha-Thupa and the Thuparama. The Maha-Thupa was at the upper end of the pond, and the spot had been consecrated by the visit ...
Explained in English by Frederic Baraga
Wajibiians, a little pond or ...
Wajibiians; a little pond or pool; pl.-an Wak ; spawn, roe, (eggs of a fish or frog); pl . wâ- kwog Wâkaigan; fort, fortress, redoubt, house Wâkaigewin; building, carpenter's ...
by Frederic Baraga
Wajibiians, a little pond or pool; pl.an. ' Wale. Spawn, roe, ( eggs of a fish or frog); pl. wâkwoy. Wákabitawanan, (nin). We are sitting around him; ...
The hay seems a little pond or bason, and the ships in it dwindled to little ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Little Pond
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Little Pond
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Just a Little Pond
High Uintas, UT
Photo credit: Cliff Johnson
- A little pond in Dollerup
Photo credit: kvan1
- Little Ducks in a Little Pond
Photo credit: Eric Kilby
- You might be a big fish / In a little pond
Testing some new stuff... :)
Photo credit: @FortuneCris
- Big Monster in a Little Pond
Photo credit: floodllama
- You might be a big fish, in a little pond.
Photo credit: ibloomblaum_
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Little Pond to see it in context!