A Lobster Tale
is an acrostic for alt.
On this page:
"A Lobster Tale" is a 2006 drama family fantasy film written by Court Crandall and directed by Adam Massey.
- also known as A Magia do Pescador, Perseverance
- countries: Canada, United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Adam Massey & Lincoln Stalmaster
- executive producers: Neil Shaw & Nicholas Tabarrok
- production design by Oleg M. Savytski
- written by Court Crandall
- Alberta Watson as Martha Brewer
- Graham Greene as Sheriff
- Keir Gilchrist as Mike Stanton
- Nola Augustson as Ann Miller
- Colm Meaney as Cody
- Dale Ewing as Cliff Saunders
- Raffaele Carniato as Stanley Womack
- Carolyn Aked as Mrs. Brock
- Joe Pingue as Bubba Jenkins
- Bruce McFee as Walter Hogshead
- Erik Knudsen as Timmy Brock
- Jonathan Whittaker as Hal Brock
- Kevin Jubinville as Darryl Stern
- Jack Knight as Jake Brewer
- casting by Ross Clydesdale & Lynn Stalmaster
- cinematography by Patrick McGowan
- edited by Ralph Brunjes
- music by Eric Cadesky, Nick Dyer
- costume design by Ruth Secord
- set decoration by Bert Kirkham
- genres: Fantasy, Family, Drama
- rating: PG-13 (USA)
- released on (8 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Lobster Tale
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of A LOBSTER TALE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A Lobster Tale!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Lobster Tale for some fun with words!