A Lovely Way to Die
On this page:
"A Lovely Way to Die" is a 1968 film directed by David Lowell Rich.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- art direction by Alexander Golitzen
- Kirk Douglas as Jim Schuyler
- Sylva Koscina as Rena Westabrook
- Ralph Waite as Sean Magruder
- Martyn Green as Finchley
- Lincoln Kilpatrick as Daley
- Meg Myles as Mrs. Magruder
- Kenneth Haigh as Jonathan Fleming
- Philip Bosco
- Sharon Farrell as Carol
- Ruth White
- Dolph Sweet as Captain Haver
- Eli Wallach as Tennessee Fredericks
- William Roerick as Loren Westabrook
- Dana Elcar as Layton
- Dee Victor as Mrs. Gordon
- music by Kenyon Hopkins
- set decoration by John McCarthy, Jr.
- genres: Crime Fiction, Mystery, Drama
- released on (46 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Lovely Way to Die
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Sixth Edition by David Thomson
;A Lovely Way to Die (68, David Lowell Rich); Mackenna's Gold ...
by Barry Monush
1967: The Way West; The War Wagon; 1968: A Lovely Way to Die; The Brotherhood (and prod.) ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Lovely Way to Die
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: