A Loving Father
is an acrostic for alf.
On this page:
"A Loving Father" is a 2002 French film starring Gérard Depardieu, Guillaume Depardieu and Sylvie Testud. It was directed by Jacob Berger.
- also known as Aime ton père, Aime ton pere
- countries: France, Canada, United Kingdom, Switzerland
- languages: French, English Language, Swedish Language
- producers: Jean-Pierre Guérin, Gérard Depardieu, Patrick Bordier
- production design by Kay Brown
- art direction by Kay Brown
- written by Edward Radtke, Pascal Barollier, Jacob Berger
- cinematography by Pascal Marti
- edited by Cathy Chamorey
- music by Jean-Claude Petit
- genres: World cinema, Family Drama, Drama
- released on (12 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Loving Father
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Randall M. Miller
Boys played with marbles, balls, whistles, small boats, toy soldiers, wooden animals, and whatever else a loving father might carve from a piece of wood by a winter's fire. Girls mimicked their mother's activities playing with whatever bowls and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Loving Father
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about A Loving Father
A LOVING FATHER
... here is the father holding one of the twins. The entire family voted and decided to keep them.
Photo credit: mrbill78636
Quotes about A Loving Father
In the next year or so, my signature will appear on 60 billion of United States currency. More important to me, however, is the signature that appears on my life-the strong, proud, assertive handwriting of a loving father and mother. (Katherine D. Ortega)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Loving Father to see it in context!