A Man Betrayed
is an acrostic for amb.
On this page:
- "A Man Betrayed" is a 1941 American film starring John Wayne.
- "A Man Betrayed" is a 1936 American film directed by John H. Auer.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Nat Levine
- written by Dorrell McGowan & Stuart E. McGowan
- based on a story by Dorrell McGowan & Stuart E. McGowan
- Edward Nugent as Frank Powell
- Kay Hughes as Marjorie Norton
- Lloyd Hughes as Curtis Powell
- John Wray as Sparks
- Edwin Maxwell as Richards
- Theodore von Eltz as Burns
- Thomas E. Jackson as Detective Ryan
- William Newell as Gabby
- Smiley Burnette as Hillbilly
- Christine Maple as Helen Vincent
- John Hamilton as Mr. Carlton
- Ralf Harolde as Tony Maroc
- Grace Durkin as Gertrude
- Carleton Young as Henchman Smokey
- Mary Bovard as Apartment House Tenant
- cinematography by Ernest Miller
- edited by Roy Livingston
- costume design by Eloise
- genre: Drama
- released on (79 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Man Betrayed
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Encyclopedia of Fantasy (1999)
by John Clute, John Grant
and «A Man Betrayed» (1996), with a further volume projected - has many of the 523. JONES, TERRY ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Man Betrayed
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Man Betrayed for some fun with words!