A Man Called God
On this page:
- A Man Called God: Hawaiian beauty and Korean revenge set the stage for this very popular weekend drama.
- "A Man Called God" is a 2014 biographical documentary film written by Kristoff St. John and directed by Christopher St. John.
- countries: United States of America, India
- language: English Language
- producers: Kristoff St. John & Maria St. John
- executive producers: Kristoff St. John & Christopher St. John
- written by Kristoff St. John
- cinematography by Baird Bryant
- edited by Marc Clebanoff & Billy Parolini
- music by Mark Mercury
- genres: Biographical Documentaries, Documentary film, Biographical film
- released on
- official website: www.mancalledgodmovie.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Man Called God
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Man Called God for some fun with words!