A Man Called Peter
On this page:
"A Man Called Peter" is a 1955 film directed by Henry Koster.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Samuel G. Engel
- art direction by Maurice Ransford & Lyle R. Wheeler
- based on a story by Catherine Marshall
- edited by Robert L. Simpson
- music by Alfred Newman
- costume design by Renié
- set decoration by Walter M. Scott
- genres: Docudrama, Biographical film, Drama
- released in (60 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Man Called Peter
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Randall Herbert Balmer
Catherine Marshall, A Man Called Peter: The Story of Peter Marshall (1951); Elise Chase, s.v. “Peter and Catherine Marshall,” in Charles H. Lippy, ed., Twentieth-Century Shapers ...
by Thomas S. Hischak
A Man Called Peter Daddy ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Man Called Peter
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Man Called Peter for some fun with words!