A Man Could Get Killed
On this page:
"A Man Could Get Killed" is a 1966 adventure comedy film directed by Ronald Neame and Cliff Owen, shot on various locations in Portugal and starring James Garner, Melina Mercouri, Sandra Dee, Anthony Franciosa, and Robert Coote. The fourteen-year-old Jenny Agutter worked on the film but did not appear in the final cut.
- country: United States of America
- languages: English Language, Portuguese Language
- directors: Ronald Neame & Cliff Owen
- art direction by John DeCuir
- written by T. E. B. Clarke
- cinematography by Gábor Pogány
- genres: Spy film, Action Film, Comedy
- released on (48 years ago)
"A man could get killed" is a book by Luke Short.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Man Could Get Killed
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Sixth Edition by David Thomson
A Man Could Get Killed(66, ...
by Colin Larkin
The latter song, part of Kaempfert's score for the James Garner/Melina Mercouri comedy/thriller, A Man Could Get Killed, topped ...
Dictionary of Film Makers (1972)
by Georges Sadoul, Peter Morris
A Man Could Get Killed (USA66) ( co-dir: Cliff Owen), Gambit (USA66), The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie (68), Scrooge ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Man Could Get Killed
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: