A Man of Honor
On this page:
- "A Man of Honor" is a 2012 drama film written by Jean-Claude Codsi, Ève Deboise, Lou Inglebert and Ghassan Salhab and directed by Jean-Claude Codsi.
- also known as Insanon Charif, Un homme d'honneur
- country: Lebanon
- language: Arabic Language
- director: Jean Claude Codsi
- producer: Michel Ghosn
- written by Jean Claude Codsi, Ève Deboise, Lou Inglebert & Ghassan Salhab
- cinematography by Michael Lagerwey
- edited by Carine Doumit
- music by Toufic Farroukh
- set decoration by Kassem Hatoum & Zulficar Hatoum
- genre: Drama
- released on
- official website: www.amanofhonor-thefilm.com
- "A Man of Honor" is a 1919 drama directed by Fred J. Balshofer based on the novel "A King in Khaki" by Henry Kitchell Webster.
- also known as A King in Khaki, Paradise Island
- country: United States of America
- based on a story by Henry Kitchell Webster
- cinematography by Tony Gaudio
- genre: Drama
- released in (96 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Man of Honor
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Christine L. Krueger
Manning, Olivia 244 A Man of Honor (Maugham) 249 The Man of Property (Galsworthy) 148 The ...
Including Many Marwari, Panjabi, Maggah, Bhojpuri and Tirhuti Proverbs, Sayings, Emblems, Aphorisms, Maxims and Similes by S. W. Fallon
A man of honor generally gets into ...
by John Newton Brown
for the esteem due to virtue, glory, reputation, and probity ; as also, for an exactness in performing whatever we have promised ; and in this last sense we use the term, a man of honor. It is also applied to two different kinds of virtue; bravery'in ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Man of Honor
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about A Man of Honor
A base person often thinks of a man of honor as mean as himself.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Man of Honor to see it in context!