A Married Couple
On this page:
- "A Married Couple": A restruck and restored version of master filmmaker Allan King's classic cinema-verité film, one of the most influential and celebrated Canadian films ever made, A Married Couple records the collapse of a middle class couple's marriage. The film is being restruck in conjunction with Zoe Druick's monograph on the film, co-published by the University of Toronto Press and TIFF.
- also known as Un couple marié
- country: Canada
- language: English Language
- producer: Allan King
- cinematography by Richard Leiterman
- edited by Arla Saare, Peter Rowe, Manuel Lumbreraz
- music by Zal Yanovsky
- genres: Documentary film, Cinéma vérité
- released in (46 years ago)
- "A Married Couple" is the 1983 film directed by Isaac Zepel Yeshurun.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Married Couple
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Allan King (2002)
Filmmaker by Seth Feldman
A Married Couple is a highly distinctive film. There is norhing like it anywhere in the world. It is a frighrening experience. Like the orher films of this "documentary" period, A Married Couple is also a film about exiles, about people cut off from a ...
by Robin L. Cautin, Scott O. Lilienfeld
The second criterion, looking more like a married couple than a divorced one, was the key ...
by M. B. Belsare
A married couple;a wedded pair.2.[See 5191A oouple.3.A shoe. Id. Hé musé Toinvite a married couple to dinner, as a part of a religious ceremony. Prov. mill ovum an. m aiiiu 2 ga!l in.“ Lit. God madeapair, the one blind, the other ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Married Couple
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Married Couple
Click on an item to view that photo:
- A Married Couple
Photo credit: DNAMichaud
- A married couple fighting
Photo credit: magerleagues
- Sarcophagus of a Married Couple
Photo credit: Ivo Jansch
- Laura and Tom's first dance as a married couple.
Photo credit: LRJ53
- First dance as a married couple.
Photo credit: Catherine Soehner
- Celebrating 30 years as a married couple
Photo credit: Rasmus Zwickson
- Matt and Susan, first dance as a married couple
Photo credit: jonl
Quotes about A Married Couple
The buttocks are like a married couple though there is constant friction between them; they will still love and live together.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Married Couple to see it in context!