On this page:
- A Martinez: Adolfo Larrue Martinez, III, better known as A Martinez, is an American actor and singer with roles in the daytime soap opera Santa Barbara and the primetime dramas L.A. Law and Profiler.
- also known as Adolph Larrue Martinez; A. Martinez; Adolph Martinez; Adolfo Larrue Martinez, III; Adolfo Larrue Martinez; Little A; A; Little Adolfo
- born on (67 years ago) in Glendale
- ethnicity: Indigenous peoples of the Americas
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, singer, screenwriter, film producer
- read more about A Martinez (actor)
- A Martinez a.k.a. Antonio Martínez is a film editor.
- also known as Antonio Martínez de Loaysa, A. Martinez
- profession: Film editor
There are other people with in their name, like Brian A Martinez.
Printed books with definitions for A Martinez
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Morten Schive Taraldsvik
A band of survivors, led by small-town Sheriff Reed (A Martinez), locates a functioning shuttle and flies to an orbiting space station in an effort to find a way to shut down the TRs remotely.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Martinez
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about A Martinez
Anagrams of A MARTINEZ
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A Martinez!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Martinez to see it in context!