A Matter of Principle
On this page:
"A Matter of Principle" is a 1982 TV movie directed by Gwen Arner.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Neal Miller
- executive producer: Neal Miller
- art direction by Diane Witmer
- cinematography by Jeff Jur
- edited by Marc Miller
- music by Alan Barcus
- costume design by Emily Erickson
- set decoration by Wayne Karjala
- genres: Biographical film, Family Drama, Family, Television film, Holiday Film, Comedy, Drama
- released on (31 years ago)
- "A matter of principle" is a book by Susan Beth Pfeffer.
- "A matter of principle" is a book by Ronald Dworkin.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Matter of Principle
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
In contrast to fiction influenced by modernism, the postmodern novel does not as a matter of principle try to discard plot or at the very least reduce it to a minimum. Plot is used, but with the consciousness that it is a fictional device and therefore ...
The Authors by Philip A. Greasley
The best-known Groveland stories are "Uncle Wellington's Wives," "A Matter of Principle," and the popular ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Matter of Principle
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about A Matter of Principle
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Matter of Principle to see it in context!