A Matter of Size
is an acrostic for amos.
On this page:
- "A Matter of Size" is a 2009 Israeli film.
- also known as Sipur Gadol
- countries: Israel, Germany, France
- languages: Hebrew Language, Japanese Language
- directors: Sharon Maymon & Erez Tadmor
- producers: Avraham Pirchi, Tami Leon, Chilik Michaeli, Oliver Simon, Daniel Baur
- executive producer: Bill Stephens
- production design by Yoram Shayer
- written by Danny Cohen-Solal & Sharon Maymon
- casting by Levana Hakim
- cinematography by David Gurfinkel
- edited by Einat Glaser-Zarhin
- music by Eyal Kazav
- costume design by Inbal Shuki
- genres: Comedy, Drama
- released on (6 years ago)
- official website: www.menemshafilms.com/a-matter-of-size.html
- "A Matter of Size" is a film, directed by Matt Sterling.
"A Matter of Size" is a written work, work of fiction, published work, short story.
- author: Michael Swanwick
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Matter of Size
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Time (1994)
by Samuel L. Macey
The difference between standard data and PMTS is just a matter of size, the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Matter of Size
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Matter of Size for some fun with words!