A Matter of Taste
On this page:
"A Matter of Taste": A Question of Taste is a 2000 French film directed by Bernard Rapp. Rapp and Gilles Taurand wrote the screenplay which was based on the book "Affaires de goût" by Philippe Balland. The film received 5 César Award nominations, including the nomination for Best Film.
- also known as Une affaire de gout, A Question of Taste
- country: France
- language: French
- written by Bernard Rapp & Gilles Taurand
- genres: LGBT, World cinema, Crime Fiction, Thriller, Crime Drama, Drama
- released in (16 years ago)
- César Award for Best Film nomination for Bernard Rapp
- César Award for Best Writing nomination for Gilles Taurand & Bernard Rapp
- César Award for Most Promising Actor nomination for Jean-Pierre Lorit
- César Award for Best Actor nomination for Bernard Giraudeau
- César Award for Best Supporting Actress nomination for Florence Thomassin
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Matter of Taste
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Jon E. Roeckelein
Definitions: A matter of taste. In D. Pfaff (Ed.), Taste, olfaction, and the central nervous system. New York: Rockefeller University Press. Scott, T. (1987). Coding in the gustatory system. In T. Finger & W. Silver (Eds.), Neurobiology of taste and ...
by J.E. Roeckelein
Definitions: A matter of taste.
Volume 3 - CompuServe to Computer Programs: Outliners by Allen Kent, James G. Williams
The proper balance between them is partly a matter of taste. Even for 1, taste varies on how unique a particular expression must be. Although no one will dispute the value of these three properties individually, differences in taste will lead to ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Matter of Taste
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about A Matter of Taste
A Matter of Taste
Dinner at Friendly's with Friendly friends - New Jersey, April 2013
Photo credit: Shan Jeniah
Quotes about A Matter of Taste
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Matter of Taste to see it in context!