On this page:
"A Million" is 2009 South Korean thriller film.
- also known as 10eok, 10ŏk, 1,000,000,000, A Billion
- country: South Korea
- language: Korean Language
- director: Min-Ho Cho
- producers: Kim Ji-yeon & Sung-kyu Cho
- production design by Seo Myeong-hye
- written by Min-Ho Cho & Sung-kyu Cho
- cinematography by Ryu Jae-hoon
- edited by Kim Sun-Min
- music by Jang Young-gyu, Dalparan, Byung-Hoon Lee
- costume design by Yang Min-hye
- genres: Thriller, East Asian cinema, World cinema
- released on (5 years ago)
Phrases with A Million
Phrase starting with A Million:
Phrases ending with A Million:
Other phrases containing A Million:
- Like a Million Bucks
- Like a Million Dollars
- Not in a Million Years
- Never in a Million Years
- feel like a million dollars
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Million
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Jim Schneider
When the first contract was made the number of acres was reduced to one million , but a million is a large number and it was afterward found that there are only 600,000 acres between the Miami rivers and SYMMES succeeded in paying for ...
The Impact of the Highly Improbable Fragility" by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
As Stalin, who knew something about the business of mortality, supposedly said, “One death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic.” Statistics stay silent in us. Terrorism kills, but the biggest killer remains the environment, responsible for close to ...
Combating Terrorism (2003)
by M. G. Chitkara
"One death is tragedy, a million is a statistic.
Well over a million people left Ireland in the 1840s, another million in the ...
From 1975 to 1979, the extremist Khmer Rouge regime headed by Pol Pot was responsible for killing almost a million Cambodians. Today, Cambodia is l one of the world's poorest countries and relies heavily on foreign aid. Singapore A ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Million
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Million
Click on an item to view that photo:
- A million...
Photo credit: Kei Izumi
- A Million Kites
There were hundreds of kltes in the air. It was fun to see.
Photo credit: Guitarfool5931
- A million petals
Photo credit: quinn.anya
- A Million Branches.
Photo credit: PebblePicJay
- A million selfies
Photo credit: Rob de Vries,
- A million words ! "guessing :-)"
Photo credit: CJS*64
- Watches a Million
Photo credit: mikecogh
- A million drops = Explore
Notocactus leninghausii, found in Brazil
Photo credit: graftedno1
- Thongs a Million
Photo credit: mikecogh
- A million bluebells
Photo credit: grahamwell
- A million hands
Photo credit: Newtown grafitti
Video language resources about A Million
Click on an item to play that video:
- Road To A Million Coins Ep 1: Explanation
- ITS4Thai Vocabulary Lesson: Counting to a Million
This Thai Language lesson from ITS4Thai.com is: Counting to a Million. These words will come in handy if you ever want to count higher than ten. Every Thai ...
- Let's Add a Million Missing Words to the Dictionary
Let's give a million missing words their rightful places in the dictionary. Link...
- A Million to One Shot - Expressions - ESL British English Pronunciation
- ESL Offering a Million Dollar Prize Pool for ESL One Dota Events
See also the pronunciation examples of A Million!
Quotes about A Million
The odds against there being a bomb on a plane are a million to one, and against two bombs a million times a million to one. Next time you fly, cut the odds and take a bomb. (Benny Hill)
Anagrams of A MILLION
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A Million!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Million to see it in context!