A Misplaced Foot
On this page:
"A Misplaced Foot" is a 1914 short comedy film starring Fatty Arbuckle.
- country: United States of America
- languages: English Language, Silent film
- director: Wilfred Lucas
- starring: Roscoe Arbuckle as Fatty
- genres: Silent film, Black-and-white, Indie film, Comedy
- released on (101 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Misplaced Foot
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Denise Lowe
Fatty's Wine Party; The Sea Nymphs; Getting Acquainted; How Heroes Are Made; A Misplaced Foot; A Glimpse of Los Angeles; Won in a Closet; Mabel's Bare Escape; Mabel's Strange Predicament; Love, Luck and Gasoline; Mack at It Again ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Misplaced Foot
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Misplaced Foot for some fun with words!