A Modern Musketeer
On this page:
"A Modern Musketeer" is a 1917 American silent adventure comedy film directed and written by Allan Dwan. Based on the short story, "D’Artagnan of Kansas" by E.P. Lyle, Jr., the film was produced by and stars Douglas Fairbanks.
- country: United States of America
- producer: Douglas Fairbanks
- written by Allan Dwan
- based on a story by F.R. Lyle Jr.
- cinematography by Harris Thorpe & Hugh McClung
- edited by William Shea
- genres: Silent film, Adventure Film, Western, Comedy
- released on (97 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Modern Musketeer
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by George A. Katchmer
Wright A Modern Enoch Arden Hank Mann A Modern Knight George Gebhart A Modern Musketeer Frank Campeau, Marjorie Daw, Kathleen Kirkham, Tully Marshall Modern Youth ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Modern Musketeer
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: