A Mongolian Tale
is an acrostic for amt.
On this page:
"A Mongolian Tale" is a 1995 Chinese film directed by Xie Fei and adapted by the novelist and ethnographer Zhang Chengzhi from his novel, Black Steed.
- also known as Hei jun ma
- countries: Hong Kong, China
- language: Mongolian language
- written by Zhang Chengzhi
- based on "Black Steed" by Zhang Chengzhi
- genres: Chinese Movies, Romance Film, Drama
- released in (20 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Mongolian Tale
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Mongolian Tale for some fun with words!