A Month of Sundays
is an acrostic for amos.
On this page:
- "A Month of Sundays" is a 2001 film directed by Stewart Raffill. It stars Rod Steiger and Sally Kirkland.
- "A Month of Sundays" a.k.a. "Age Old Friends" is a 1989 comedy film written by Bob Larbey and directed by Allan Kroeker.
- read more about Age Old Friends
"A month of Sundays" is a book by Bob Larbey.
- "A Month of Sundays" is a musical album of Mike Katz.
- released in (11 years ago)
- "A Month of Sundays" is a musical album of Cady Groves.
- "A Month of Sundays" is a musical album of Jimmy George.
- "A Month of Sundays" is a composition.
- "A Month of Sundays" is a musical album of The Toothaches.
A Month of Sundays was a Canadian film anthology television miniseries which aired on CBC Television in 1981.
- begun on and completed on (33 years ago)
- 4 episodes of 180 minutes each
- country: Canada
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Month of Sundays
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Judith Siefring
a month of Sundays a very long, seemingly endless period of time. This expression may be a reference to the traditionally slow passage of Sundays as a result of religious restrictions on activity or entertainment. In a letter written in 1849, G. E. ...
Dictionary of Proverbs (2005)
by George Latimer Apperson, Martin H. Manser
It may last a month of Sundays. 1850: Kingsley, Alton Locke, ch xxvii, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Month of Sundays
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Month of Sundays to see it in context!