A Mother's Prayer
is an acrostic for amp.
On this page:
- "A Mother's Prayer": A Mother's Prayer is a 1995 film made for the USA Network starring Linda Hamilton, in a Golden Globe-nominated performance, as a woman who learns she has contracted the AIDS virus and must make plans for the care of her only son. The film, which counts Kate Nelligan, S. Epatha Merkerson and Bruce Dern in its supporting cast, premiered on May 25, 1995. It was eventually expanded, given a PG-13 rating and released on VHS via MCA/Universal Home Entertainment in 1997.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Larry Elikann
- genre: Drama
- released on (19 years ago)
- award: - Golden Globe Award for Best Performance by an Actress In A Mini-series or Motion Picture Made for Television nomination for Linda Hamilton
- "A Mother's Prayer": A Mother's Prayer is a 2009 musical drama film written by Alvin Moore Jr. and directed by James Seppelfrick.
"A Mother's Prayer" is a written work.
- author: Princess Milica of Serbia
- "A Mother's Prayer" is a musical single of Romina Arena.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "A Mother's Prayer" is a musical album of Sandi Patty.
- "A Mother's Prayer" is a composition.
- "A Mother's Prayer" is an award-nominated musical album of Ralph Stanley.
- released in (4 years ago)
- award: - Grammy Award for Best Bluegrass Album nomination for Ralph Stanley
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Mother's Prayer
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about A Mother's Prayer
A Mother's Prayer
Photo credit: seamusiv
Quotes about A Mother's Prayer
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'A Mother's Prayer"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Mother's Prayer to see it in context!