A Night of Horror
On this page:
"A Night of Horror" is a 1916 silent German horror film directed by Richard Oswald, Arthur Robison and starring Werner Krauss.
- country: Germany
- languages: German Language, Silent film
- directors: Richard Oswald & Arthur Robison
- starring: Werner Krauss
- cinematography by Max Fassbender
- genres: Horror, Silent film, Black-and-white
- released in (99 years ago)
A Night of Horror a.k.a. A Night of Horror International Film Festival is a genre specific film festival that is based in Sydney, Australia.
- read more about A Night of Horror International Film Festival
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Night of Horror
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Masterpieces of the Standard Writers of All Nations and All Time by Charles Gibbon
Then followed a night of horror. The army of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Night of Horror
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: