A NY Thing
is an acrostic for ant.
On this page:
"A NY Thing" is a 2009 comedy and romance film directed and written by Olivier Lécot.
- also known as Une aventure New-Yorkaise, Finde mich in New York!, Nowojorska przygoda, A New York Thing
- country: France
- languages: English Language, French
- producer: Jeffrey Saunders
- executive producer: Pierre Javaux
- production design by Mary Frederickson
- written by Olivier Lécot
- casting by Kathleen Backel & Antonia Dauphin
- cinematography by Isabelle Dumas
- edited by Delphine Cohen
- music by Matthieu Deniau
- costume design by Virginia Cook
- genres: Romance Film, Indie film, World cinema, Comedy, Drama
- released on (5 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A NY Thing
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Dictionary, Sanscrit and English: Translated, Amended and Enlarged, From an Original Compilation Prepared by Learned Natives. - Calcutta, Pereira 1819 (1819)
by Horace-Hayman Wilson
'° A ny thing indigenous ,or peculiar ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A NY Thing
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about A NY Thing
This guy kept telling us that rock was the big thing, everyone's talking about the big thing, our band was the big thing. So he made us change our name to The Big Thing. Can you believe that?! (Terry Kath)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A NY Thing to see it in context!