A Party in Hell
On this page:
"A Party in Hell" is a 1956 Iranian film directed by Samuel Khachikian and Mushegh Sarvarian. It was entered into the 8th Berlin International Film Festival.
- also known as Shab-neshini dar jahannam, Eine Nacht in der Hölle
- country: Iran
- language: Persian Language
- directors: Samuel Khachikian & Mushegh Sarvarian
- producer: Mehdi Maysaghieh
- written by Mehdi Maysaghieh
- cinematography by Enayatallah Famin
- edited by Jamshid Sabuki
- genre: Horror
- released in (59 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Party in Hell
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Encyclopedia of Hell (2015)
by Miriam Van Scott
One of the first instances of a printed ad featuring a carnal, seductive hell occurred in an 1880 poster advertising a posh French cafe\ The text invites Paris's elite to "A Party in Hell." The illustration shows bejeweled ladies in evening gowns and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Party in Hell
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Party in Hell for some fun with words!