A Pattern of Deceit
is an acrostic for apod.
On this page:
"A Pattern of Deceit" is a 1955 made-for-television film starring Claudia Barrett, Robert Burton and Claudette Colbert.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- directors: Robert Florey, John Newland, Rudolph Maté, Tay Garnett, Richard Morris
- producers: Bert Granet & Tom Lewis
- written by Harlan Ellison, Tom Lewis, Richard Morris
- starring: Claudette Colbert
- cinematography by Norbert Brodine
- genre: Drama
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Pattern of Deceit
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Pattern of Deceit to see it in context!