A Perfect Couple
On this page:
- "A Perfect Couple" is a 1979 film directed by Robert Altman.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Robert Altman
- written by Robert Altman & Allan F. Nicholls
- music by Allan F. Nicholls
- genres: Romance Film, Romantic comedy, Comedy
- rating: PG (USA)
- released on (35 years ago)
- "A Perfect Couple" a.k.a. "Un couple parfait" is a film, written and directed by Nobuhiro Suwa.
- read more about Un couple parfait (film)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Perfect Couple
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Robert Altman (1989)
Jumping Off the Cliff by Patrick McGilligan
A Perfect Couple is the director's paean to art and to love, which transcend mortal crises. There is not another movie like it in the Altman canon. Few were able to see it in theatres. Many critics (coming as it did after Quintet) did not even deign ...
An Encyclopedia by Philip C. DiMare
A Perfect Couple (1979); Quintet ...
by Stanley Newman, Daniel Stark
A Perfect Couple ( 1979) ...
Oxford Dictionary of English (2010)
by Angus Stevenson
have something at one's feet have something in one's power or command: a perfect couple with the world at theirfeet. have (or keep) one's (or both) feet on the ground be (or remain) practical and sensible. have a foot ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Perfect Couple
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Perfect Couple
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Perfect Couple to see it in context!