A Pilot Returns
is an acrostic for apr.
On this page:
"A Pilot Returns" is a 1942 Italian war film directed by Roberto Rossellini and starring Massimo Girotti, Michela Belmonte and Piero Lulli. The film forms part of Rossellini's "Fascist trilogy" along with The White Ship and The Man with a Cross. It was made with the co-operation of the Italian Air Force. The film's sets were designed by the architect Virgilio Marchi.
- country: Italy
- languages: Italian Language, English Language, Greek Language
- production design by Franco Bartoli & Virgilio Marchi
- written by Michelangelo Antonioni, Ugo Betti, Gherardo Gherardi, Rosario Leone, Margherita Maglione, Massimo Mida, Roberto Rossellini
- based on a story by Vittorio Mussolini
- cinematography by Vincenzo Seratrice
- edited by Eraldo Da Roma
- music by Renzo Rossellini
- genres: Drama, War film
- released on (72 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Pilot Returns
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of A PILOT RETURNS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A Pilot Returns!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Pilot Returns for some fun with words!