A Place in the Land
On this page:
"A Place in the Land" is a 1998 American short documentary film directed by Charles Guggenheim. It was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Documentary Short.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- executive producer: Grace Guggenheim
- genres: Documentary film, Indie film
- released in (17 years ago)
- award: - Academy Award for Best Documentary Short Subject nomination for Charles Guggenheim
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Place in the Land
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Scripture lexicon, or, A dictionary of above three thousand proper names of persons and places mentioned in the Bible. By P. Oliver (1810)
by Peter Oliver
A place in the land of Palestine.
In Which All The Words are Introduced ... : To Which Is Prefixed, A Comprehensive Grammar ; In Two Volumes by John Ash
A place in the land of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Place in the Land
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Place in the Land for some fun with words!