A Place in the World
On this page:
- "A Place in the World" is a 1992 Argentine drama film co-written, co-produced and directed by Adolfo Aristarain. It stars José Sacristán, Federico Luppi, Leonor Benedetto and Cecilia Roth.
- also known as Un lugar en el mundo
- countries: Uruguay, Spain, Argentina
- language: Spanish Language
- producers: Osvaldo Papaleo & Adolfo Aristarain
- executive producer: Isidro Miguel
- art direction by Abel Facello
- written by Adolfo Aristarain & Alberto Lecchi
- based on a story by Adolfo Aristarain & Kathy Saavedra
- casting by Kathy Saavedra & María Inés Teyssié
- cinematography by Ricardo de Angelis
- edited by Eduardo López
- music by Emilio Kauderer
- costume design by Kathy Saavedra
- genre: Drama
- rating: PG (USA)
- released on (23 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film (Country: Uruguay; in Spanish, NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL NOMINATION. After nominations were announced, information came to light that showed that this film was wholly produced in Argentina, and had insufficient Uruguayan artistic control. The film was declared ineligible and removed from the final ballot.) nomination for Adolfo Aristarain
- official website: www.trigon-film.org/en/movies/Lugar_en_el_mundo
- "A Place in the World": Mesto na zemle is a 2001 Russian drama film directed by Artur Aristakisyan.
- also known as A Place on Earth, Mesto na zemle
- country: Russia
- language: Russian Language
- director: Artur Aristakisian
- producer: Aleksandr Eliasberg
- written by Artur Aristakisian & Irina Shubina
- music by Robert Wyatt
- genre: Drama
- released on (14 years ago)
- read more about A Place in the World (film)
"A place in the world" is a book by Iain Bamforth.
- also known as "A place in the world: poems 1996-2002"
- "A Place in the World" is the sixth album by Mary Chapin Carpenter, and was a #3 Country Album on the Billboard charts. Album tracks that entered the Hot Country Singles chart were "Let Me into Your Heart" at #11, "I Want to Be Your Girlfriend" at #35, and "Keeping the Faith" at #58. Carpenter wrote all of the songs on the album singlehandedly.
- genre: Country
- released on (19 years ago)
- "A Place in the World" is a musical album of The Black Sorrows.
- released in (30 years ago)
- "A Place in the World" is a composition.
- music by Mary Chapin Carpenter
A Place In The World is a 1979 Australian mini series about a school reunion.
- begun in (36 years ago)
- country: Australia
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A Place in the World
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Global Women's Issues and Knowledge by Cheris Kramarae, Dale Spender
women may find a place in the world of information technology. See. Also. communications: overview; computing: overview; computing: participatory and feminist design; INFORMATION REVOLUTION; INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Place in the World
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about A Place in the World
There is a place in the world for you
Photo credit: Pedro Nuno Caetano
Quotes about A Place in the World
Only for attachment
I have seen woman
Not as Mother
Not as creator
And could not find
Her place in the world
And could not see the world
Properly in proper form
Only for attachment. (Gajanan Mishra)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Place in the World to see it in context!