A Place to Live
On this page:
- "A Place to Live" a.k.a. "Jayi baraye zendegi": Jayi baraye zendeg is a 2003 drama film directed by Muhammad Bozorgnia.
- read more about Jayi baraye zendegi
- "A Place to Live" is a 1941 documentary film directed by Irving Lerner and produced by the Philadelphia Housing Association, a nonprofit affordable housing advocacy group. The film was designed to call attention to inner city squalor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania by focusing on a child’s journey from school to his family’s cramped and squalid apartment in a rat-infested slum neighborhood.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Irving Lerner
- written by David Forrest & Muriel Rukeyser
- cinematography by Roger Barlow
- music by David Diamond
- genre: Documentary film
- released in (74 years ago)
- award: - Academy Award for Best Documentary Short Subject nomination for Philadelphia Housing Association
- "A Place to Live" is a book written by Abraham Lincoln.
- "A place to live" is a book by Natalia Ginzburg.
- also known as "A place to live: and other selected essays of Natalia Ginzburg"
- "A place to live" is a book by George Buchanan.
- also known as "A place to live, a novel"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Place to Live
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Victoria Neufeldt, Andrew N. Sparks, Webster's New World
a place to live in, esp. tempo ranly 2 ]pl.\ a room or rooms rented in ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Place to Live
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Place to Live
Click on an item to view that photo:
- A place to live
Photo credit: Pekka Tamminen
- What a place to live.
Photo credit: tsuihin - TimoStudios
- A Place to Live and Study
Photo credit: mikecogh
- What a place to live.
Photo credit: robertdebock
- HERE - A Place to Live is Also a Way to Live.
Transbay Terminal Demolition
Photo credit: string_bass_dave
- They all have a place to live now!
Photo credit: timatymusic
Video about A Place to Live
York as a place to live - Department of Language and Linguistic Science
Watch staff and students from the Department of Language and Linguistic Science talking about what it's like to live in York as a city. Find out more at ...
See also the pronunciation examples of A Place to Live!
Quotes about A Place to Live
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Place to Live to see it in context!