A Plantation Act
is an acrostic for apa.
On this page:
"A Plantation Act" is an early Vitaphone sound-on-disc short film starring Al Jolson. This was the first film that Jolson starred in. On a film set with a plantation background, Jolson in blackface sings three of his hit songs: "April Showers", "Rock-a-Bye Your Baby with a Dixie Melody", and "When the Red, Red Robin". The film closely resembles Jolson's stage act, complete with three curtain calls at the finish.
- also known as Al Jolson in A Plantation Act Sings 'April Showers', Al Jolson in 'A Plantation Act'
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Philip Roscoe
- starring: Al Jolson
- genres: Black-and-white, Music
- released on (88 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Plantation Act
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Plantation Act for some fun with words!