A Private Matter
On this page:
"A Private Matter" is a 1992 made-for-television drama based on the true 1962 story of Sherri Finkbine, a resident of Phoenix, Arizona in the first trimester of her fifth pregnancy. She was the popular hostess of the locally produced children's television show Romper Room.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Joan Micklin Silver
- music by James Newton Howard
- costume design by Isis Mussenden
- genres: Television film, Feminist Film, Docudrama, Drama
- rating: PG-13 (USA)
- released in (23 years ago)
- "A private matter" is a book by Lawrence Lader.
- also known as "A private matter: RU 486 and the abortion crisis"
- "A private matter" is a book by Beppe Fenoglio.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Private Matter
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Bertrand Russell
a private matter, and should not be interfered with either by thelaw or by public opinion, because no outsider canknow whether they are good or bad. When children are involved the state becomes interested to the extent of seeing that they ...
The Chambers Dictionary (1998)
a private matter (rare). (private] privado pri-va 'dS, (obs) n a private friend, esp of a prince: — /'/ priva dos or prtva does [Sp, from L privatus private] privat-dozent or -decent pre-vat'-do-tseni , n in ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Private Matter
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about A Private Matter
What goes on between a father and a son, which is usually such a private matter, is that they are able to be honest with each other, and be honest with me, as a director. It's just remarkable. (Lee Grant)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Private Matter to see it in context!