A Private Matter
On this page:
"A Private Matter" is a 1992 made-for-television drama based on the true 1962 story of Sherri Finkbine, a resident of Phoenix, Arizona in the first trimester of her fifth pregnancy. She was the popular hostess of the locally produced children's television show Romper Room.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Joan Micklin Silver
- music by James Newton Howard
- costume design by Isis Mussenden
- genres: Television film, Feminist Film, Docudrama, Drama
- rating: PG-13 (USA)
- released in (23 years ago)
- "A private matter" is a book by Lawrence Lader.
- also known as "A private matter: RU 486 and the abortion crisis"
- "A private matter" is a book by Beppe Fenoglio.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Private Matter
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Chambers Dictionary (1998)
a private matter (rare). (private] privado pri-va 'dS, (obs) n a private friend, esp of a prince: — /'/ priva dos or prtva does [Sp, from L privatus private] privat-dozent or -decent pre-vat'-do-tseni , n in ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Private Matter
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about A Private Matter
What goes on between a father and a son, which is usually such a private matter, is that they are able to be honest with each other, and be honest with me, as a director. It's just remarkable. (Lee Grant)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Private Matter to see it in context!