A Prize Of Gold
On this page:
"A Prize of Gold" is a British 1955 Warwick Films heist film directed by Mark Robson partly filmed in West Berlin. The film stars Richard Widmark as a United States Air Force Air Police Master Sergeant motivated by love and compassion to begin a life of crime. It was based on the 1953 novel by Max Catto.
- countries: United States of America, United Kingdom
- language: English Language
- directors: Mark Robson & Max Catto
- producers: Irving Allen & Albert R. Broccoli
- executive producer: Albert R. Broccoli
- art direction by John Box
- written by John Paxton & Robert Buckner
- cinematography by Ted Moore
- music by Malcolm Arnold
- genres: Crime Fiction, Adventure Film, Caper story, Drama
- released on (59 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Prize Of Gold
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Dictionary of Film Makers (1972)
by Georges Sadoul, Peter Morris
A Prize of Gold (55), Trial (55) ( a mixture ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Prize Of Gold
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A Prize Of Gold for some fun with words!