On this page:
- "A Queda" a.k.a. "Fallen" is a 1998 neo-noir supernatural crime thriller film, directed by Gregory Hoblit, and starring Denzel Washington, John Goodman and Donald Sutherland. It was the only Turner Pictures film to receive an R rating.
- read more about Fallen
- "A Queda" is a 1976 Brazilian drama film directed by Ruy Guerra and Nelson Xavier. It was entered into the 28th Berlin International Film Festival, where it won the Silver Bear - Special Jury Prize.
- also known as Der Fall, The Fall
- country: Brazil
- language: Portuguese Language
- directors: Ruy Guerra & Nelson Xavier
- producer: Nei Sroulevich
- executive producer: Alberto Graça
- production design by Carlos Prieto
- written by Ruy Guerra & Nelson Xavier
- Nelson Xavier as Mário
- Leonidas Bayer as Policeman #1
- Carlos Alberto Baía as Worker #1
- Hugo Carvana as José
- Murilo de Lima as Worker #2
- Jurandir de Oliveira
- Ginaldo de Souza as Worker #4
- Ivan De Souza as Policeman #2
- Luiz Antônio de Souza
- Cosme dos Santos as Worker #5
- Lima Duarte as Salatiel
- Marco Antônio Esteves as Worker #6
- Jurandyr Ferreira as Worker #3
- Perfeito Fortuna as Worker #7
- Alvaro Freire as Funeral director
- cinematography by Edgar Moura
- edited by Ruy Guerra
- music by Ruy Guerra, Milton Nascimento
- costume design by Carlos Prieto
- genre: Drama
- released in (37 years ago)
- award: - Jury Grand Prix, received by Nelson Xavier & Ruy Guerra
- "A Queda" a.k.a. "The Fall" is a 2011 animated film.
- read more about The Fall
A Queda is a Portuguese translation of the book The Fall written by Albert Camus.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Queda
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
South American Cinema (2013)
A Critical Filmography, l915-l994 by Timothy Barnard, Peter Rist
Act Nelson Xavier, Lima Duarte, Isabel Ribeiro, Maria Silvia, Hugo Carvana, Paulo Cesar Pereio A Queda is a sequel, of sorts, to Ruy Guerra's Oj Fuzis (1964, q.v.), a landmark film of the early Cinema Novo. Os Fuzis, an austere, slow-paced ...
A Philosophical Lexicon by Barbara Cassin, Emily Apter, Jacques Lezra, Michael Wood
A queda é para as coisas, a cadência para as palavras, o caso para a disposição. A queda é para as coisas, porque hão-de vir bem trazidas e em seu lugar; hão-de ter ...
The Encyclopedia of Film (1991)
by James Monaco
A Queda (1978), co-directed with actor Nelson Xavier, is a provocative stylistic experiment that examines the job-related and personal problems of the protagonists of Os Fuzis years later, when they have become members of the exploited ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Queda
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Queda
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Queda to see it in context!